A baby alpaca, wool, and nylon blend woven into a fabric perfect for sweaters and warmer pieces.
The texture of alpaca fiber is a high quality, soft, shiny and delicate.
- Fabric Type: Woven
- Fiber Breakdown: 72% Baby Alpaca, 26% Wool, 2% Nylon
- Weight: 600 GSM
- Width: 1.5 meters
- MOQ: 100 meters
- MOQ for custom dyeing: 100 meters
- Care: Dry clean only
- Lead Time: 4-16 weeks
- Mill Location: Arequipa, Perú
* Alpaca Fiber is not meant to be stretched
* The video shows a different color as the fabric can be dyed to whatever color you want, however, it is the same fabric just in a different color